- £2m to £5m
- Engineering, Miscellaneous
- UK Wide
- 13 March 2019
The company specialises in the design and manufacture of bespoke, high-quality and high-performance products, boasting an extensive range of specialist services, such as design and manufacture, sheet metalwork, steel fabrication and welding and CNC and conventional machining, to complete projects of diverse scales and sizes.
The company’s excellent national reputation and strong business brand ensure its continued strength,facilitating the development of strong client relationships with blue-chip companies.
Shareholders are offering the business for sale to pursue other, unrelated business ventures.
- Highly reputable business trading for over 23 years.
- Boasts a client-focused approach and thorough, personal service, monitoring and improving the range of equipment to continually exceed clients’ expectations.
- Enviable client base with the company benefiting from a number of long-standing relationships with leading blue-chip clients, well-established smaller businesses and private individuals.
- Generates and sustains consistent revenue through referrals, returning custom and a strong online presence.
- Centrally located to a number of blue-chip clients.
- Utilises a highly skilled and experienced workforce, whose professionalism and high standards of customer service have helped to develop the company’s strong industry presence.
- Holds a number of industry accreditations and is an approved member of several trade associations, demonstrating its commitment to providing excellence.
- Shareholders are willing to provide a negotiable handover period, post-sale.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Achieved turnover in excess of £3 million in FY18, demonstrating a 12%increase compared to FY17.
- Adjusted EBITDA of c£706k achieved in the same year.
- Net profit has continued to grow year-on-year, increasing by 6% from FY16 to FY18.
- Gross profit margin of 44% maintained on average over three years.
- FY19 (management) turnover of £2.7 million with EBITDA of £713k.