- £2m to £5m
- Food & drink
- 12 February 2020
Artisan bakery providing traditionally made breads to the high-end hotel, restaurant and catering market in Central London.
The company uses the finest ingredients and traditional long-fermentation methods to produce high-quality products that include baguettes, brioches, loaves and rolls in a variety of grains and flavours.
Over its years of operation, has developed a strong reputation amongst its many prestigious clients for the quality of its products and the exclusivity of its services.
The shareholders are now offering the business for sale as they wish to explore alternate, unrelated opportunities.
- A company built on ethics and the provision of an exceptional customer experience.
- Uses traditional methods in the production of its bread, hand-kneading dough and
fermenting for up to 36 hours before baking in a stone-base oven.
- Products are delivered direct to customers via in-house drivers.
- SALSA accreditation could be acquired, if necessary.
- Experienced and highly skilled team of bakers trained in traditional styles of
French craft baking.
- Operates from leasehold premises located close to central London.
- Excellent opportunities for growth through expansion of the company’s product
range, increased marketing activity and entering the retail market.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- 2019 management turnover of £2.18m, a 23% increase from YE18.
- 2019 adjusted EBITDA of £844k, a 35% increase from YE18.
- Projected 2020 turnover of £2.5m.
- Adjusted EBITDA expected to rise to circa £928k by 2020.
- Average weekly order value of £41k.
AA 82% average gross profit margin.
- 36% average adjusted EBITDA margin.