- £5m to £10m
- Automotive, Miscellaneous
- UK Wide, Outside UK
- 01 October 2019
The company provides a variety of bespoke vehicle accessories to the emergency services and public utilities including LED hazard warning lights and control systems, CCTV recording equipment and telematics data recorders.
Proven applications in the emergency and essential sectors includes police, fire,ambulance, coast guard, MoD bomb disposal and environment agency as well as many other rescue and recovery vehicle companies.
With a strong reputation in the industry for its high quality products, the company has maintained client relationships with UK based and international clients for up to 25 years.
- Circa 1,000 active clients with 95% providing repeat service on an ongoing business.
- Market leader of hazard warning equipment, control systems and vehicle telematics.
- Robust infrastructure including material resource planning (MRP) and customer relationship management (CRM).
- Strong second-tier management.
- Operates from leasehold premises.
- Strong positive cash flow.
- Winner of several industry awards.
- Many opportunities for growth through continued development of its service offering and pursuit of further international clients.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Management turnover of £5.6 million in FY19.
- Adjusted EBITDA of £628k in FY19.
- Turnover grew by £1m between FY18 and FY19 and projections for FY20 show a similar increase.
- Strong financial growth year on year.