- £5m to £10m
- UK Wide, Outside UK
- 13 March 2019
The company specialises in providing skilled MOT Testers and Vehicle Technicians, both temporary and permanent, to the motor industry.
As an award-winning business, the Company has established a strong position within its sector, maintaining long-standing relationships with a number of major blue-chip organisations including BMW, VWand Ford.
The shareholders are now offering the business for sale as part of their retirement plans and are willing to support the new owner for a handover period post-sale, subject to negotiations.
- Offers a comprehensive service, with a division of the business dedicated to training and apprenticeships.
- Strong second-tier management team able to manage the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Long-standing client relationships in place, with some in place since inception.
- Winner of several prestigious awards.
- High staff retention and highly skilled and experienced team.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- YE18 turnover of £6.8m, with adjusted EBITDA of £594k.
- YE19 projected turnover of £9.1m, with adjusted EBITDA of £937k.
- Demonstrating consistent growth with turnover increasing year-on-year.
- Gross profit margins of circa 30%, against an industry average of 18-21% for a contract recruitment business.