- £2m to £5m
- Business services, Engineering, Manufacturing, Miscellaneous
- South East England
- 16 May 2019
The company provides a range of services including commercial building and HVAC, process engineering and fabrication.
There is an experienced team of operatives in place, with an employee outlined as being suitable for progression to a directorial role post-sale.
The shareholders are offering the business for sale to facilitate retirement, and are willing to stay with the company for a handover period subject to negotiation.
- A number of blue-chip client relationships in place.
- Extremely high client retention rates, gaining repeat business from all clients.
- Operates from 3,000 sq ft premises owned by the shareholders’ pension scheme, to be included in the sale on a leasehold basis.
- Service-orientated with a wealth of technical knowledge.
- Growth highly achievable through increasing its current sales coverage through offering national or international support coverage.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- FY18 turnover of £2.29m with an adjusted EBITDA of £220k.
- FY19 outturn turnover of £2.85m with an EBITDA of £420k.
- Shareholder funds consistently circa £550k.
- Quotes on its system up to a total value of circa £2 million.