- £2m to £5m
- Creative industries, Manufacturing, Miscellaneous
- UK Wide, Outside UK
- 09 January 2020
The company designs and manufactures premium, bespoke architectural ironmongery, and has earned an excellent reputation within its sector for delivering reliable, superior quality hardware, with its products being used in prestigious projects across the globe.
Utilising dedicated in-house manufacturing facilities and innovative production methods, the company is able to produce truly unique ranges of ironmongery in any specific design, quality or finish, establishing itself as a
leading company within its niche market.
Having built up a strong and highly respected business, the shareholders are offering the company for sale but are willing to remain with the company to drive future growth alongside a new owner.
- Well-known within its sector for supplying reliable, superior architectural
hardware, with many of its unique, tailored products being used by a wealth of
- Predominantly works with suppliers, wholesalers and retailers based across the
UK, providing its services for 250 clients in the last year.
- Benefits from a broad spread of revenue, with no reliance on any particular client
to supply over 13% of turnover and a number of ongoing contracts in place.
- Owing to the consistently high standard of its offering and the breadth of
products supplied, the company has maintained long-standing relationships with
clients, several of which span over 25 years.
- Utilises state-of-the-art, in-house development facilities and a skilled workforce
to provide truly bespoke products.
- Operates from freehold premises based in the Midlands.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Turnover of £4.3 million, with an adjusted EBITDA of £866k.
- The company has experienced steady, year-on-year growth, with turnover,
gross profit and adjust EBITDA all rising consistently.
- Possesses assets valued in excess of £3 million, including property, land, plant