Menu

Deal Opportunities.co.uk

the UK marketplace for company sales

Building control surveyors

Reference
S11180
Turnover
£0.5m to £1m
Sector(s)
Construction, Professional & financial, Service industries
Region(s)
UK Wide
Added
30 November 2023

Business description

The company utilises a team of experienced in-house building control surveyors to provide building regulation services, disability access audits, party wall surveys, and warranty inspections.

The type of work covered includes alterations, refurbishments, extensions, new build commercial projects, and domestic projects.
Demonstrating its attention to detail and commitment to success, the business is ISO 9001:2015 accredited and is a member of a multitude of prestigious trade associations.
Our clients are now offering the company for sale to facilitate their retirement plans.
Offers invited.

Highlights

  • Benefits from a database of 1,800 clients, which includes homeowners,
    architects, developers, and building contractors. 
  • The domestic market generates 75% of revenue, and the remaining 25% is accrued via the commercial sector. 
  • Works closely with building structure warranty providers to provide a one-stop-shop for the needs of clients. 
  • Dedicated and proficient team in place. 
  • Operates from leasehold office premises.

Financials

Turnover (£'000) Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
2020 (Actual) 535 130
2021 (Actual) 627 218
2022 (Actual) 726 250
  • Turnover in excess of £726k for YE22.
  • EBITDA of £250k achieved within the same year. 
  • At the end of YE22, the company had work in progress worth £257,732.

Contacting the person who posted this opportunity

All opportunities on this website have been posted by advisers, or occasionally by company owners. Deal Opportunities Limited is not acting on any of these opportunities.

All the information available to us for this opportunity is shown above. We do not have any additional information.

Please contact the person responsible for this opportunity in order to request further information, or to express an interest in it.

You are not currently logged in to the site. If you are a regular user, please log in before requesting contact details.

Register Log in now Get their contact details without logging in

Log in

Forgot your password? | Don't have an account? Register here

Please submit your contact details

Once submitted, an automated email will be sent to you giving you the full contact details of the person responsible for this opportunity. This is entirely free of charge.

Your contact details:

Businesses for sale