- £0.5m to £1m
- Food & drink, Leisure, Miscellaneous, Service industries
- 29 August 2019
A highly respected and leading catering and events company, looking after the food and beverage needs of the private, corporate and media sectors within Scotland.
A go to company, operating within a niche market, with only a handful of competitors within this specific area, with signficant potential for growth and development.
Our clients are offering the company for sale to facilitate further growth under theimpetus of new ownership.
- High-end bespoke menus and packages, utilising high-quality, locally sourced produce.
- Operates from 2,600 sq ft leasehold premises in a prime central location.
- Consistently wins industry-specific awards.
- Continual media coverage in some of Scotland’s top industry publications.
- Full operating fleet of vehicles, comprising 1 x 68 plate fridge/freezer Transitvan, 2 x 19 plate Transit vans, 1 x 19 plate Transit custom, 1 x 19 plate 4x4 and Humbaur refrigerated trailer.
- A 02-plate lorry with commercial kitchen, which has recently undergone an internal £90k refit, consisting of new LPG equipment, including Rational oven and Falcon LPG appliances, Williams commercial fridges, LPG systems,1,000-litre water tanks and electrical systems.
- A 14 plate Luton van, which has undergone an internal £30k refit consisting of new LPG equipment, including a two-group coffee machine, Lincat LPG appliances, LPG systems, 200-litre water tanks and electrical systems.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Generated a FY19 turnover of £876k with an EBITDA of £160k.
- Turnover has increased by 75% since FY17.
- Turnover, gross profit and EBITDA increasing year-on-year.
- Strong work pipeline worth £550,000.