- £2m to £5m
- Business services, Engineering, Miscellaneous
- UK Wide
- 13 March 2019
The company supplies a comprehensive range of civil engineering services and specialist rail equipment for clients on a rental basis, predominantly working with prestigious organisations in the rail industry and synergy sectors.
Core services offered by the company include construction,repair and installation of level crossings, access steps,barriers, gates and fencing.
Utilising a highly experienced and dedicated team, the company provides effective, client-focused solutions, endeavouring to deliver all projects within its clients’ stringent time frames and budgetary requirements.
Having built up a strong, successful business, our clients are offering the company for sale as they believe that a buyer could drive further growth.
- The Company has been established for over 21 years and is based in the UK.
- Operates nationally, providing services for a diverse range of prestigious, blue-chip organisations.
- Long-standing relationships in place with a number of clients, several of which span over 10 years.
- Holds ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 certifications, as well as a RISQS 5-star rating.
- Strong relationships with a number of suppliers, enabling the company to provide an extensive range of specialist products with cost-efficient pricing.
- Highly experienced second-tier management team in place, possessing the necessary skills and expertise required to manage day-to-day operations on an ongoing basis.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Achieved turnover in excess of £2.57 million with an adjusted EBITDA of £410k.
- Consistently strong adjusted EBITDA margins, averaging 15% across the last four years.
- Services – Rolling framework agreements are in place with clients, in addition to major ongoing projects.
- Specialist Rail Hire – a strong and ever-growing presence in this area.
- A combination of the services and specialist equipment hire, provides a reliable revenue stream.