- £2m to £5m
- Business services, Miscellaneous, Technology
- UK Wide, Outside UK
- 08 May 2019
The company is primarily focused on the provision of effective composite recycling and reprocessing services for industrial and commercial waste products that are typically considered to be unrecyclable.
Operating from two sites based in the Midlands and North East England,the company has established a prominent presence within its sector on an international scale, and is well-known for its innovative services and extensive technical expertise.
The company utilises a highly experienced workforce and a range of purpose-built machinery to recover recyclable materials from a variety of unique sources, ensuring that clients can comply with all of their environmental obligations.
Having built up the business over the course of 30 years, the Directors are now offering the company for sale as part of the majority shareholder’s retirement plans.
- Operates internationally within a number of buoyant sectors, including the oil and gas, hydroelectric, automotive and manufacturing industries.
- Long-standing client base, benefitting from a continual stream of repeat and referral business from high-value clients.
- Strong, highly experienced management team in place, possessing the necessary skills and expertise required to manage and grow the business on an ongoing basis.
- Operates from two strategically located leasehold premises, facilitating the effective delivery of its offering on a national and international basis.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Achieved turnover in excess of £2.4 million in YE18 with an adjusted EBITDA of £510k.
- Recent increase in profitability, with EBITDA demonstrating an increase of 62% between YE17 and YE18.
- Comprehensive asset list, consisting of processing lines, plant and machinery with a collective price of circa £1.6 million.
- On course to generate turnover of £3.4 million in YE19, with adjusted EBITDA rising to £735k.