- £1m to £2m
- East Midlands, West Midlands
- 10 April 2019
The company provides high-quality precision engineering services, utilising a range of state-of-the-art equipment and a dedicated in-house team to deliver all projects to the highest possible standard.
Having established an excellent reputation within its region as a professional provider of high-quality services,the company has built up an enviable client base and an experienced, long-standing workforce.
The company functions as a one-stop shop for its clients,providing grinding, turning, milling and boring services for all types of plant and equipment, and prides itself on the supply of high-quality components and assemblies.
Our clients are offering the company for sale as they wish to pursue alternative, unrelated ventures outside of the engineering sector.
- Primarily works with clients based across the Midlands and surrounding regions and operates within a diverse range of sectors, including transport, power and manufacturing.
- Currently works with 95 active clients, approximately 90% of whom provide reliable, repeat business on a regular basis, with some relationships spanning over 20 years.
- Highly experienced second-tier management team in place, possessing the necessary skills and expertise required to manage day-to-day operations and drive further growth of the business on an ongoing basis.
- Operates from centrally located premises in the Midlands, with leasehold and freehold options available.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Achieved turnover in excess of £1.4 million in YE18 with an adjusted EBITDA of circa £265k.
- Consistent, year-on-year growth for the last three years, with adjusted EBITDA rising by 205% between YE16 and YE18.
- Strong gross profit margin of circa 40% for the last four years.