- £2m to £5m
- UK Wide
- 15 July 2019
Offers services in steel framing, external wall insulation (EWI), rainscreen cladding and external rendering.
Works with circa 30 active clients, 90% of whom provide repeat business.
Has a strong reputation for securing regular high-value projects with well-respected businesses.
The management team are capable of running the company on a day-to-day basis.
The company is up for sale due to lifestyle changes.
- The company has secured a strong work pipeline for the coming year, with an order book valued at circa £2m.
- Won several awards due to its high-quality products and service to clients.
- Has built up a well-respected marketplace presence by attracting several clients through its user-friendly approach.
- Operates from leasehold premises.
- Moved to the current property to expand the business.
- Two separate company-owned properties could be included in the sale, valued at circa £500k.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Turnover surpassing £2.4m in FY18.
- Records consistent profit year-on-year.
- Adjusted EBITDA over £370k in FY18.
- Shareholder funds of £790k.