Established in 2006, the company has seen exponential growth in recent years, with demand for equipment and servicing in the dental market having increased. Our client supplies and installs specialist dental equipment such as dental chairs and x-ray equipment, together with a host of other specialist dental equipment.
As well as supplying and installing dental equipment, our client offers servicing and maintenance of new and used equipment, which currently amounts to 35% of income, with the other 65% produced from equipment supply and install.
- High growth profile
- Easily relocatable
- Scope to add additional product lines and services
- Long established with a solid customer database
|Turnover (£'000)||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)|
- Introduction of a sales and marketing function
- Expansion of current product lines both to the dental and medical sector at large
- 100% share sale offered
- NDA will be required by Interested Parties before full information is released.
All opportunities on this website have been posted by advisers, or occasionally by company owners. Deal Opportunities Limited is not acting on any of these opportunities.
All the information available to us for this opportunity is shown above. We do not have any additional information.
Please contact the person responsible for this opportunity in order to request further information, or to express an interest in it.
ENT over-the-counter healthcare products
Auto repair business.
Curtain and blinds manufacturer with e-commerce sales platform.
Offers a broad consultancy service to equip and empower senior management teams with the tools to enable them to address and handle critical challenges within the team and wider workforce. The team offer outstanding credentials in leadership and management development, OD, diversity & inclusion and major project support.
Physiotherapy practice and sports injury clinic with 6 consulting rooms. Also provides a broad range of complementary health services.
Delivering specialist therapy and support and also offers expert rehabilitation and care reports for additional referrers. Provide complex care to clients, such as brain trauma.
Established distributor of industrial, HVAC & commercial plumbing products.
Providing a range of commercial cleaning and soft services to its contracted and growing client base. Working almost exclusively in the education sector (98.5% of
clients,) the business manages over 60 key client contracts covering 80 locations.
Provision of a range of surgical devices within cardiac and vascular surgery as well as general surgery and wound care.
Fabricates, cuts and supplies a selection of bespoke products for a wide range of industries, such as numerous national house builders, joiners, warehousing and many small to medium size independently owned businesses.