- £2m to £5m
- Distribution, freight & logistics, Retail & wholesale
- UK Wide
- 12 August 2019
The business is able to offer an all-encompassing service, fully managing projects of all sizes.
The company works closely with its clients to identify, design and install air conditioning products using high-quality equipment.
Currently works with circa 100 active clients, of whom 80% provide repeat,reliable custom.
The shareholders are offering the business for sale to facilitate semi-retirement plans and lifestyle changes.
- Our clients have advised that the current management team has the capability of running the company on a day-to-day basis.
- The business has experienced organic growth since its inception, enhancing its reputation as a leading company within its sector.
- With long-term relationships in place with several of its clients, the company has a reliable revenue stream.
- Operates from leasehold premises.
- YE18 turnover of £2.2m, with an adjusted EBITDA of £106k.
- Shareholder funds of £382k in YE18.
- Demonstrating consistent growth in turnover year-on-year increasing.
- Projected YE19 turnover of £2.5m.