- £1m to £2m
- Business services, Miscellaneous, Service industries, Technology
- UK Wide
- 10 June 2019
A highly regarded electrical contractor, providing a wide range of services to a number of clients within the UK petrochemical industry.
Services offered include BS EN 60079 CompEx inspections and testing, petrochemical design, installation and maintenance and preventative maintenance programmes.
Our clients are offering the company for sale as part of their retirement plans.
- All clients provide ongoing, reliable revenue.
- Managing Director willing to remain with the company for a period, post-sale,to facilitate a smooth handover period.
- Holds NICEIC and Achilles approved contractor status.
- Adheres to BS 7671 and BS EN 60079.
- Operated from the shareholders’ home address, making it a fully relocatable opportunity.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Generated an FY19 turnover in excess of £1m with an EBITDA of £167k.
- Turnover increased by 10% from FY17 to FY19.
- EBITDA increase of 52% from FY17.