- £0.5m to £1m
- Food & drink, Manufacturing
- North East England, North West England, Scotland
- 17 June 2019
Well-recognised manufacturer of a range of flatbreads for clients across Scotland and Northern England.
Has established a prominent position with clients in its industry due to its prestigious portfolio.
Strong pipeline of work in place for the coming financial year, with additional negotiations in place with blue-chip companies.
- Accredited by Safe and Local Supplier Approval (SALSA), highlighting the company’s dedication to delivering a first-class service.
- The company produces chemical-free products through a combination of simple, natural ingredients, providing quality for its long list of loyal clients.
- Works with circa 245 clients, 90% of whom provide repeat custom.
- Relationships maintained with the majority of clients since its inception.
- Operates from two leasehold premises.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Turnover of £671k.
- EBITDA of £77k.
- Consistent gross profit levels year-on-year, with 72% achieved in FY18.