An opportunity to acquire on an accelerated basis a long established and highly reputable importer and supplier of dried fruits, nuts and seeds and manufacturer of own-brand and food-service fruit fillings and bakery mixes. Significant synergies to be achieved within a larger food products and manufacturing group seeking additional BRC accredited manufacturing capacity with an established customer base.
- Well known and highly reputable brand – The business has been trading for 50+ years with a well-established reputation for product quality and customer service.
- Established customer base – stable customer base of longstanding bakery supplies and ingredients customers mixed with a growing range of Food Service customers built around an expanded range of fruit fillings and sauces.
- Global supply chain – experienced buyers with connections to a wide range of international suppliers in southern Europe, Middle and Far East.
- Expanding product range and NPD – The business has developed an enhanced product range including;
o Fruit fillings and sauces
o Mincemeat and bakery ingredients
o Retail jar line
o Dried fruit washing and packing
o Fruit & Nut mixes
o Muesli & Cereal packing
o Free-from and organic ranges
- Single-site manufacturing and storage – all operations based at the company’s 80,000 sq ft fully equipped and BRC accredited freehold site based in North West England with good transport links and capacity to substantially increase existing throughput.
- Experienced team – The team have a collective history of over 30 years in the food ingredients and manufacturing industry.
- Current trading levels – 2020 trading levels have been directly affected by COVID-19 resulting in no loss of customers but significantly reduced order levels in the Food Service sector, particularly relating to fruit fillings and the seasonal Cranberry sauce markets. Management expectation of historic sales volumes and growth opportunities returning post COVID-19.
- Flexible acquisition structure – Buyers are being offered the opportunity to acquire the business as a share acquisition or via a trade and assets acquisition, with flexible lease or purchase options regarding the manufacturing facilities
|Turnover (£'000)||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)|
All opportunities on this website have been posted by advisers, or occasionally by company owners. Deal Opportunities Limited is not acting on any of these opportunities.
All the information available to us for this opportunity is shown above. We do not have any additional information.
Please contact the person responsible for this opportunity in order to request further information, or to express an interest in it.
The company provides a one-stop shop service for steel fabrication requirements, offering cut and drill work, galvanising, painting and shot blasting.
Online retail business, selling predominantly own branded products, via a drop ship model, competing in the domestic home improvement market, both B2C and B2B. An element of technical knowledge, protects margins. The business could be relocated over time.
Seafood trader, specialising in the provision of fish, shellfish and co-products for major blue-chip clients in the food, baby food and pet food markets on a global scale.
Provision of comprehensive delivery and installation solutions, operating as an independent supplier for international clients across a broad range of industries with an established, respected brand and a strong trading history.
Contractor, providing bespoke electrical installations for retail, commercial, industrial, leisure and domestic clients throughout the UK.
Supply, installation, maintenance and servicing of intruder alarms, CCTV, door access and door entry systems.
Has developed a range of SaaS-based applications for wholesalers and manufactures, including an order placing tool, an ecommerce platform and a bulk-order buying platform.
Predominantly operating within the construction and engineering markets, the company prides itself on its customer-focused service and the quality of its products.
25 years trading and based in the Midlands. Provides thermal imaging surveys and sales and rental of thermal cameras. The cameras used when conducting surveys, are some of the most accurate and sophisticated on the market, ensuring that Customers are provided with top quality results.
Operating for nearly 30 years, provides out-sourced M&E maintenance services for the industrial, commercial, and domestic sectors. It offers engineering consultancy, mechanical maintenance, precision engineering, fabrication services and electrical services from its base in the Midlands. ISO 9001:2008 registered and a NAPIT Approved Contractor.