An opportunity to acquire on an accelerated basis a long established and highly reputable importer and supplier of dried fruits, nuts and seeds and manufacturer of own-brand and food-service fruit fillings and bakery mixes. Significant synergies to be achieved within a larger food products and manufacturing group seeking additional BRC accredited manufacturing capacity with an established customer base.
- Well known and highly reputable brand – The business has been trading for 50+ years with a well-established reputation for product quality and customer service.
- Established customer base – stable customer base of longstanding bakery supplies and ingredients customers mixed with a growing range of Food Service customers built around an expanded range of fruit fillings and sauces.
- Global supply chain – experienced buyers with connections to a wide range of international suppliers in southern Europe, Middle and Far East.
- Expanding product range and NPD – The business has developed an enhanced product range including;
o Fruit fillings and sauces
o Mincemeat and bakery ingredients
o Retail jar line
o Dried fruit washing and packing
o Fruit & Nut mixes
o Muesli & Cereal packing
o Free-from and organic ranges
- Single-site manufacturing and storage – all operations based at the company’s 80,000 sq ft fully equipped and BRC accredited freehold site based in North West England with good transport links and capacity to substantially increase existing throughput.
- Experienced team – The team have a collective history of over 30 years in the food ingredients and manufacturing industry.
- Current trading levels – 2020 trading levels have been directly affected by COVID-19 resulting in no loss of customers but significantly reduced order levels in the Food Service sector, particularly relating to fruit fillings and the seasonal Cranberry sauce markets. Management expectation of historic sales volumes and growth opportunities returning post COVID-19.
- Flexible acquisition structure – Buyers are being offered the opportunity to acquire the business as a share acquisition or via a trade and assets acquisition, with flexible lease or purchase options regarding the manufacturing facilities
|Turnover (£'000)||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)|
All opportunities on this website have been posted by advisers, or occasionally by company owners. Deal Opportunities Limited is not acting on any of these opportunities.
All the information available to us for this opportunity is shown above. We do not have any additional information.
Please contact the person responsible for this opportunity in order to request further information, or to express an interest in it.
Provides cost-efficient, reliable general haulage services across the UK, using a fleet of modern lorries to deliver construction materials to sites in a variety of locations, including the centre of London, and specialising in same-day and next-day deliveries.
Operating nationally, the company provides a full range of marketing services, including web design and build, branding, advertising and digital marketing.
Provider of medication management services and primarily specialises in the care homes sector.
Supplies handcrafted patisserie products for professional kitchens across the UK, providing guests with delicious products whilst remaining conscious of their budgets.
Design, manufacture and installation of bespoke retail interiors.
Manufacture, import and distribution of a wide selection of micro-fibre cleaning products.
Manufacturer and online retailer of stationery, stickers and partyware, as well as offering a comprehensive range of design services to customers throughout the UK.
The group offered for sale is heavily involved in the fast food restaurant sector, with its service offering including franchising on an international level, consumables and the manufacture of catering equipment.
Delivery of mechanical and electrical engineering and contracting services, working closely with clients to produce dedicated solutions catered to projects of all sizes.
Utilising state-of-the-art software and machinery, the company provides a fully comprehensive service, catering to a wide range of laser cutting, waterjet cutting, press braking and fabrication needs.