An opportunity to acquire on an accelerated basis a long established and highly reputable importer and supplier of dried fruits, nuts and seeds and manufacturer of own-brand and food-service fruit fillings and bakery mixes. Significant synergies to be achieved within a larger food products and manufacturing group seeking additional BRC accredited manufacturing capacity with an established customer base.
- Well known and highly reputable brand – The business has been trading for 50+ years with a well-established reputation for product quality and customer service.
- Established customer base – stable customer base of longstanding bakery supplies and ingredients customers mixed with a growing range of Food Service customers built around an expanded range of fruit fillings and sauces.
- Global supply chain – experienced buyers with connections to a wide range of international suppliers in southern Europe, Middle and Far East.
- Expanding product range and NPD – The business has developed an enhanced product range including;
o Fruit fillings and sauces
o Mincemeat and bakery ingredients
o Retail jar line
o Dried fruit washing and packing
o Fruit & Nut mixes
o Muesli & Cereal packing
o Free-from and organic ranges
- Single-site manufacturing and storage – all operations based at the company’s 80,000 sq ft fully equipped and BRC accredited freehold site based in North West England with good transport links and capacity to substantially increase existing throughput.
- Experienced team – The team have a collective history of over 30 years in the food ingredients and manufacturing industry.
- Current trading levels – 2020 trading levels have been directly affected by COVID-19 resulting in no loss of customers but significantly reduced order levels in the Food Service sector, particularly relating to fruit fillings and the seasonal Cranberry sauce markets. Management expectation of historic sales volumes and growth opportunities returning post COVID-19.
- Flexible acquisition structure – Buyers are being offered the opportunity to acquire the business as a share acquisition or via a trade and assets acquisition, with flexible lease or purchase options regarding the manufacturing facilities
|Turnover (£'000)||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)|
All opportunities on this website have been posted by advisers, or occasionally by company owners. Deal Opportunities Limited is not acting on any of these opportunities.
All the information available to us for this opportunity is shown above. We do not have any additional information.
Please contact the person responsible for this opportunity in order to request further information, or to express an interest in it.
Offers legal expertise for a wide range of matters, primarily working with clients who require residential and commercial property conveyancing.
Independent organisation which offers a comprehensive range of HGV services, including recovery, contract hire, repairs, servicing and roadside assistance.
Steelworks company providing design, manufacture and installation to residential developers.
Provides vehicle maintenance, repair and MOTs for heavy commercial vehicles at its purpose-built workshop, which also features secure parking for 60 HGVs.
Operating since 1992, the company is a supplier of electrical components for the automotive market, offering a diverse product range which includes electrical conduits, fittings, connectors and interfaces, as well as complex wiring harness protection.
Provides a range of communications services for clients operating in the technology and electronics sectors. Services include PR, advertising, content generation, web design and social media management.
Designs, develops and supplies a range of unique, highly specialised solutions, including compliance systems, training software and cloud-based applications, for use within the medical sector, with extensive options to expand into vertical markets.
Digital learning management/experience platform provider. The platform enables an organisation to instil a learning culture and provide a place where employees can go to create their own learning solutions, using e-learning, events and social communities.
Offers a comprehensive range of temporary and semi-permanent displays to boost sales and raise brand awareness.
Supplier of high-quality fresh fish, frozen seafood and British meat, providing its products to private households and small businesses across England and Wales.