An opportunity to acquire on an accelerated basis a long established and highly reputable importer and supplier of dried fruits, nuts and seeds and manufacturer of own-brand and food-service fruit fillings and bakery mixes. Significant synergies to be achieved within a larger food products and manufacturing group seeking additional BRC accredited manufacturing capacity with an established customer base.
- Well known and highly reputable brand – The business has been trading for 50+ years with a well-established reputation for product quality and customer service.
- Established customer base – stable customer base of longstanding bakery supplies and ingredients customers mixed with a growing range of Food Service customers built around an expanded range of fruit fillings and sauces.
- Global supply chain – experienced buyers with connections to a wide range of international suppliers in southern Europe, Middle and Far East.
- Expanding product range and NPD – The business has developed an enhanced product range including;
o Fruit fillings and sauces
o Mincemeat and bakery ingredients
o Retail jar line
o Dried fruit washing and packing
o Fruit & Nut mixes
o Muesli & Cereal packing
o Free-from and organic ranges
- Single-site manufacturing and storage – all operations based at the company’s 80,000 sq ft fully equipped and BRC accredited freehold site based in North West England with good transport links and capacity to substantially increase existing throughput.
- Experienced team – The team have a collective history of over 30 years in the food ingredients and manufacturing industry.
- Current trading levels – 2020 trading levels have been directly affected by COVID-19 resulting in no loss of customers but significantly reduced order levels in the Food Service sector, particularly relating to fruit fillings and the seasonal Cranberry sauce markets. Management expectation of historic sales volumes and growth opportunities returning post COVID-19.
- Flexible acquisition structure – Buyers are being offered the opportunity to acquire the business as a share acquisition or via a trade and assets acquisition, with flexible lease or purchase options regarding the manufacturing facilities
|Turnover (£'000)||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)|
All opportunities on this website have been posted by advisers, or occasionally by company owners. Deal Opportunities Limited is not acting on any of these opportunities.
All the information available to us for this opportunity is shown above. We do not have any additional information.
Please contact the person responsible for this opportunity in order to request further information, or to express an interest in it.
Facilitates the creation of machinery for the processing and storage of a wide selection of bulk materials, including sludge, food, chemicals, coal etc.
Operates as a leading electrical and mechanical contractor, predominantly in the rail sector, incorporating a modern approach and delivering a strong service.
Supplies and manufactures bespoke machined parts and power transmission. Products include power transmissions, bearings and fluid dynamics. The company distributes and also customizes parts for clients using their own workshop.
The group is a service provider which offers a comprehensive range of solutions to improve teaching and leadership, including long-term consultancy projects, keynote speeches and study tours.
Long-standing roofing contractor, undertaking residential, commercial and industrial roofing projects, predominantly working with clients based across South East England.
Designer and manufacturer of valves specified by the world’s leading oil & gas, petrochemical, power and process companies.
Provider of services for clients in the utilities sector, primarily focusing on telecoms installation and maintenance services.
Civil engineering and groundworks contractor offering a diverse range of services, including construction and plant and labour hire, to clients throughout Southern England.
Manufacturer of saddlebags, panniers and handlebar bags made from durable, waterproof material. Additionally, it manufactures a line of bags made from recycled lorry tarpaulin and similar materials.
Focused on the provision of professional and efficient consultancy services, offering expert advice that enables clients to maximise their research and development (R&D) tax credit claims, supported with its extensive in-house expertise in engineering, manufacturing and science.