An opportunity to acquire on an accelerated basis a long established and highly reputable importer and supplier of dried fruits, nuts and seeds and manufacturer of own-brand and food-service fruit fillings and bakery mixes. Significant synergies to be achieved within a larger food products and manufacturing group seeking additional BRC accredited manufacturing capacity with an established customer base.
- Well known and highly reputable brand – The business has been trading for 50+ years with a well-established reputation for product quality and customer service.
- Established customer base – stable customer base of longstanding bakery supplies and ingredients customers mixed with a growing range of Food Service customers built around an expanded range of fruit fillings and sauces.
- Global supply chain – experienced buyers with connections to a wide range of international suppliers in southern Europe, Middle and Far East.
- Expanding product range and NPD – The business has developed an enhanced product range including;
o Fruit fillings and sauces
o Mincemeat and bakery ingredients
o Retail jar line
o Dried fruit washing and packing
o Fruit & Nut mixes
o Muesli & Cereal packing
o Free-from and organic ranges
- Single-site manufacturing and storage – all operations based at the company’s 80,000 sq ft fully equipped and BRC accredited freehold site based in North West England with good transport links and capacity to substantially increase existing throughput.
- Experienced team – The team have a collective history of over 30 years in the food ingredients and manufacturing industry.
- Current trading levels – 2020 trading levels have been directly affected by COVID-19 resulting in no loss of customers but significantly reduced order levels in the Food Service sector, particularly relating to fruit fillings and the seasonal Cranberry sauce markets. Management expectation of historic sales volumes and growth opportunities returning post COVID-19.
- Flexible acquisition structure – Buyers are being offered the opportunity to acquire the business as a share acquisition or via a trade and assets acquisition, with flexible lease or purchase options regarding the manufacturing facilities
|Turnover (£'000)||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)|
All opportunities on this website have been posted by advisers, or occasionally by company owners. Deal Opportunities Limited is not acting on any of these opportunities.
All the information available to us for this opportunity is shown above. We do not have any additional information.
Please contact the person responsible for this opportunity in order to request further information, or to express an interest in it.
Source, supply, and install high end products for the construction industry. Incorporated in 2014, the Company has established themselves as a trusted partner for a number of highly regarded UK construction companies who work on large commercial and residential projects.
Four branches across the North East, with a fifth currently under construction, offering modern gym facilities and a wide range of classes.
A big player in the Personalised Gifts industry, specialising in laser engraved homeware and printed clothing. Multiple brands, multiple sales channels across multiple countries.
Handling all aspects of both business- and consumer-focused market research, the company utilises an extensive range of facilities to provide clients with a range of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
Stocks a fashionable, competitively priced clothing collection, which is tailored to all body types, encouraging women to embrace their bodies and feel empowered by what they are wearing.
An independent and well-established marquee and catering equipment hire company for sale. Trading as a Limited company this 40-year old operation has an excellent reputation and is offered for sale on an assets and goodwill basis.
Operating nationally with a well established client base.
Highly graded care home, providing fully supported living for up to 40 residents, offering 24-hour support for individuals with varying needs, promoting their independence and enabling them to live life to the fullest.
An integrated facilities management company, delivering efficient and bespoke solutions to UK-based clients operating across a diverse range of sectors.
Velorution is a premier electric and urban cycling retailer. It offers its customers, The Velorutionaries, a curated selection of the most innovative and design-conscious urban bicycles, scooters, apparel, and accessories, all serviced by a team of friendly and knowledgeable staff.