- £0.5m to £1m
- Engineering, Miscellaneous, Technology
- UK Wide, Outside UK
- 21 May 2019
The company specialises in the design, development and installation of high-performance fuel systems and fuel management software predominantly for the transport sector.
Having experienced considerable growth since its inception, its excellent reputation and strong business brand ensure the continued strength of the company, facilitating the development of strong client relationships.
The shareholders are offering the business for sale to facilitate their retirement plans.
- Highly reputable business trading for over 29 years.
- Client-focused approach and thorough, personal service to successfully complete projects of diverse scales and sizes.
- Enviable client base with the company benefiting from a number of long-standing relationships, most of which have existed for over 10 years.
- Generates and sustains consistent revenue through word-of-mouth referrals and returning custom.
- Operates throughout a diverse range of industries with the potential to expand service delivery into additional buoyant sectors further across the UK and on an international basis.
- Directors are willing to remain with the company for a negotiable period, post sale, to facilitate a smooth handover.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- FY18 turnover of £702k.
- EBITDA of £244k in the same year.
- Average gross profit margin of 55% over the previous four financial years.