- £5m to £10m
- Distribution, freight & logistics, Miscellaneous, Service industries
- UK Wide
- 27 November 2019
The company specialises in delivering a dedicated removals service, storage, delivery and collection, and home fit-outs for clients across the UK.
The business is a member of the British Association of Removals (BAR), enhancing its industry-leading reputation.
The shareholders are now offering the business for sale due to changes in their personal circumstances.
- Serves 50 active clients and benefits from high retention rates, 100% of whom provide reliable, repeat business.
- The company embraces work of all sizes and complexities, undertaking a
diverse range of projects and working with clients to produce exceptional
- Has a strong fleet of removal vehicles, providing each client with a
comprehensive service throughout each stage of the process.
- The existing management team possesses the necessary skills and expertise
required to effectively manage the business on an ongoing basis.
- Operates from leasehold premises.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Turnover of £5m, with an adjusted EBITDA of £1.18m.
- Shareholder funds of £669k.
AA Strong gross profit margin levels year-on-year, with 76% achieved in YE19.
- Projected turnover of £5.6m in YE21.