- £2m to £5m
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Technology
- UK Wide
- 13 February 2020
The company specialises in the fabrication, supply, installation, testing and
commissioning of gas, water and fire protection services.
The comprehensive service offering includes, but is not limited to, the installation of large diameter pipelines, chlorination of pipework, commissioning, pressure testing, leak detection, maintenance and repairs.
Our clients are offering the company for sale to facilitate retirement plans.
- The company currently offers its services to circa 55 active clients,
approximately 90% of whom provide reliable, repeat business.
- Operates to an extremely high standard, with a dedicated, knowledgeable and
highly skilled workforce.
- Is compliant with a number of accreditations, such as Constructionline, CHAS
and Gas Safe.
- With over two decades of experience, the company benefits from a well established
and highly regarded reputation.
- Multiple opportunities for expansion, including developing its service offering
and expanding the workforce.
- Operates from freehold premises that could be included in the sale of the
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- YE19 turnover of circa £3 million.
- EBITDA for YE19 of circa £230k.
- Gross profit margin of 30%.
- YE18 turnover of circa £2 million and an EBITDA of circa £120k.