- £5m to £10m
- Construction, Engineering, Miscellaneous
- UK Wide
- 10 September 2019
A highly regarded geotechnical and piling contractor,specialising in design and detailing to offer its clients a fully comprehensive service.
The company works with its clients throughout the process from the initial ground investigation to the foundation design and finally the testing, utilising modern techniques and technologies to offer an effective and reliable service.
Our clients are offering the business for sale to facilitate the retirement plans of the Company Secretary, with the remaining shareholders seeking to continue in their current roles, post-sale.
- Prides itself on offering environmentally friendly solutions.
- Specialises in the design and installation of the following foundation solutions:helical, grip, driven, SFA, micropile, sheet, kingpost and grillages.
- Products offer a number of benefits, including a reduction in construction time,reduced carbon footprint and ease of installation.
- Serves a multitude of blue-chip clients across a wide range of sectors, including road, rail, civil engineering, power, nuclear and oil.
- Has 200 active clients, with 75% providing ongoing, reliable revenue.
- Adheres to ISO 9001 standards.
- Operates from leasehold premises in Southern England.
- Potential to diversify its service offering to include traditional piles, design and analysis for ground stability, ground preparation and site clearance.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Generated a FY19 turnover of £5.4m with an adjusted EBITDA of £695k.
- Strong balance sheet with shareholder funds in excess of £1m in FY18.
- The company has established a strong pipeline, with confirmed ongoing and upcoming projects valued at £11m.