- £0.5m to £1m
- Distribution, freight & logistics
- UK Wide, Outside UK
- 17 June 2019
The company is a well-respected provider of tailored haulage and logistics solutions for clients based across the UK. The company has experienced rapid growth since its foundation, building strong relationships with prominent blue-chip clients and increasing turnover year-on-year.
With well-established processes in place throughout the business, the acquisition of the company presents an ideal bolt-on opportunity for buyers in the haulage and logistics sectors.
Our client is offering the business for sale to pursue alternative, unrelated ventures and would be willing to remain for a handover period, subject to negotiation.
- Serves 30 active clients, with a focus on companies dealing with aircraft on ground, time critical and logistics.
- The company has long-standing client relationships, with one having been in place for over five years.
- Employees are able to run the business on a day-to-day basis and facilitate future growth of the company.
- Operates from leasehold premises which are ideally located for freight forwarding and for the company’s client base.
- Growth achievable through direct employment of drivers and gaining company owned vehicles.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- FY18 turnover of £985k with an adjusted EBITDA of £236k.
- Projected FY19 figures to be the same as FY18.
- Shareholder funds increasing from £1k in FY16 to £275k in FY18.