- £2m to £5m
- Business services, Distribution, freight & logistics
- UK Wide, Outside UK
- 10 October 2019
The company utilises a team of experienced drivers to provide tailored logistics solutions, with a focus on home delivery services, whilst also offering complementary warehouse solutions.
All company vehicles are installed with the latest navigational systems, with this software allowing the managers to view the drivers’ exact whereabouts every minute of the day on any computer.
Our clients are offering the company for sale to facilitate growth of the company under the impetus of new ownership. They would be willing to remain for a handover period, subject to negotiation.
- International CPC operator’s licence holder.
- Serves 20 active clients from a wide range of sectors, including retail, industrial,
commercial and domestic.
- Circa 80% of the company’s deliveries are directly to the end clients, either
homes or businesses.
- Long-standing client relationships, including blue-chip clientele, with 4 of 10
key clients having been in place for circa 14 years.
- Efficient online booking system, allowing clients to arrange deliveries.
- Strong second-tier management team in place, able to run the business on a
- Operates from leasehold premises rented from the shareholders.
- Growth achievable by increasing the number of drivers and owned vehicles.
- Management accounts indicate YE19 turnover of £2.9m, with an adjusted
EBITDA of £300k.
- Projected YE20 turnover of £3.05m.
- Strong balance sheet, with shareholder funds of £303k in YE18.