- £2m to £5m
- Health & care
- London, South East England
- 17 June 2019
The company is a 24-hour health and social care provider, offering high-quality,bespoke care packages to clients and individuals within the South East and London.
Services the company provides includes complex and continuing care, palliative care, live in care, domiciliary care and learning disabilities and mental health services.
Our clients are offering the company for sale due to personal circumstances.
- Has 60 clients within the NHS and local authorities who provide ongoing,reliable revenue.
- Rated ‘Good’ in all areas by the Care Quality Commission.
- Strong training programme in place to ensure staff are skilled and competent in their roles to provide care.
- Holds ‘Any Qualified Provider’ status with the NHS.
- Operates from two freehold premises in London.
- Holds memberships with the United Kingdom Home Care Association and the Surrey Care Association.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Generated a YE18 turnover of £5.5m.
- EBITDA of £405k in the same year.