- £2m to £5m
- Health & care, Recruitment
- West Midlands
- 21 May 2019
The company offers a specialist recruitment service, providing experienced registered nurses, healthcare assistants and support workers.
Securing a number of large contracts with NHS Trusts and leading care organisations, the business has become an approved and preferred supplier for several of its clients.
Having built up the business since its inception, the shareholders are now offering the company for sale to facilitate lifestyle changes and are willing to support the new owner for a handover, subject to negotiation.
- The service offering also encompasses comprehensive healthcare training,which includes mandatory training packages and bespoke specialist courses.
- Receives consistently high audit scores, including an annual audit of 100% (platinum) from the NHS audit team.
- Strong second-tier management team in place able to manage the day-to-day operations.
- Long-standing client relationships, with some in place since inception.
- Operates from premises leased to the company by the shareholders which could be included within the sale, subject to negotiation.
- The premises retain scope for further expansion of the business with capacity for an additional 12 members of staff.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Achieved turnover of £2.3m in YE19, with adjusted EBITDA of £300k.
- Strong balance sheet, with shareholder funds of circa £800k.