- £5m to £10m
- Distribution, freight & logistics, Manufacturing, Miscellaneous
- UK Wide, Outside UK
- 26 November 2019
The company distributes a variety of plastic films and plastic adhesives, specialising in the following:
- Polycarbonate film
- Adhesive tapes
- Polyester film
Having built the company over a number of years, the shareholders are now looking towards retirement and are willing to support the new owner for a handover period, subject to negotiation.
- Adds value to its products through its in-house conversion facility, delivery
and technical support services which are renowned in the industry.
- Long-standing client relationships, with some in place for over 30 years.
- Holds a range of industry recognised accreditations including ISO 9001, ISO
14001 and OHSA 18001.
- Dedicated and experienced second-tier management team able to manage the
day-to-day operations of the business.
- Operates across a diverse range of sectors including print, aerospace and
automotive, protecting itself from industry-specific downturns.
- Significant growth opportunities in extending the product and service offering
to include toll conversion, inkjet media and self-adhesive vinyl.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- YE18 turnover of £6.2m, with adjusted EBITDA of £1.03m.
- Achieved turnover of £5.8m in YE17, with adjusted EBITDA of £1m.
- Demonstrating consistent growth with turnover and EBITDA increasing year-on-year.
- Strong balance sheet, with shareholder funds in excess of £4m.