- £1m to £2m
- Business services, Construction, Creative industries, Miscellaneous
- UK Wide
- 11 April 2019
The company specialises in the provision of high-quality spray-painting services, boasting an extensive range of expert solutions, such as on-site spraying of ceilings, shopfronts, windows,cladding, roofs and intumescent coatings to complete projects of diverse scales and sizes.
The company’s excellent national reputation and strong business brand ensure its continued strength,facilitating the development of strong client relationships with several blue-chip companies.
The shareholders are offering the business for sale to pursue other, unrelated business ventures.
- Highly reputable business trading for over 19 years.
- Boasts a client-focused approach and thorough, personal service, monitoring and improving its service to continually exceed clients’ expectations.
- Extensive range of professional spray equipment ensures consistent finish and excellent production across a broad range of projects.
- Enviable client base with the company benefiting from a number of long-standing relationships across the retail, commercial and industrial sectors.
- Reliable supply chain comprising a number of paint manufacturers, material suppliers and access equipment providers which enables the company to maintain a comprehensive service offering.
- Utilises a highly skilled and experienced workforce, whose professionalism and high standards of customer service have helped to develop the company’s strong industry presence.
- Approved member of several trade associations, demonstrating its commitment to providing excellence.
- The shareholders are willing to provide a negotiable handover period, post-sale.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Achieved turnover in excess of £1.6 million in FY17 with adjusted EBITDA of £489k in the same year.
- Gross profit margin of 50% maintained on average over three years.
- Turnover projected to increase to £2.6 million by FY22 with adjusted EBITDA of circa £711k.