- £1m to £2m
- UK Wide
- 05 August 2019
The business is reputable and has built a trusted brand. They operate from a leasehold base in the South-East Midlands, specialising in the supply of staff into diverse sectors both locally and nationally.
The company is ripe for a new owner to maximize the fantastic opportunities for growth available within the industry. The current owner would be prepared to support any reasonable request for support to aid a smooth transition.
- The company benefits from a strong team of specialist consultants with industry experience offering a 360 degree service together with being a top tier supplier to leading industry firms.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Turnover fluctuates according to the mix between temporary and permanent placements.
- The business has a track record of consistent profitability.
- Cash generative and debt free with a healthy balance sheet.
- Controlled and managed overhead expenditure.
- Long standing clients and candidates with strong relationships with the team.
- Good processes in place included a specialist end to end recruitment solutions software.
- Fantastic bolt on opportunity for a business already operating in the same space, looking to diversify or gain a larger percentage of the market.
- The business would suit other recruitment businesses that operate within a similar sector.
- Large corporations seeking representation in the geographical area in which Virgam operates.
- Private Equity firms with core investments in recruitment.
Reason for sale
Genuine sale to seek other interests.