Innovative Visual Marketing Specialists for sale (Reference: Project 19042):
Established in 1982, this company specialises in the manufacture, print and production of high-end visual display graphics for workplaces, museums, retail environments, exhibitions and events and public buildings. The business is an ideal bolt-on acquisition or standalone business.
Forgiving the hyperbole, but this is one of the finest and best-run examples in the sector we have ever come across, and we’ve sold quite a few. Every business listing mentions potential somewhere, so it’s always a bit hackneyed; however, an underutilised and under-marketed range of innovative proprietary products will whet the appetite of any trade buyer or marketeer who will recognise how exciting this opportunity is once they lift the bonnet and take a look.
A sale has been instructed to allow the Vendors to plan toward retirement and the next stage of the business’s growth, which they feel will be best served under new ownership. Continued involvement for one of the director/shareholders is an option. A term consultancy may also be available, and the existing talented team are retainable, subject to agreed terms.
Why the business could be interesting for you:
- 326+ clients.
- Strong order book.
- Proprietary products.
- Well established (37 years).
- Regionally strong with nationwide sales.
- Strong sector presence.
- Fast-growing niche.
- Reactive/Under marketed.
- 20.1% growth in the last 4 years.
- Extensive and versatile assets.
- Reactive/Under marketed.
- Well above industry high-profit margins.
- Huge expansion potential.
- Strong retainable team.
- Potential economies of scale.
- Term contracts and repeat revenue streams.
- Continued demand from customers.
- Turnover £704,287, PBT £153,209.
- Immaculate freehold premises included.
- PRICE: Offers Invited.
- Expand the geographic territories serviced (expand all services nationwide).
- Increase social media presence/activity.
- Launch a concerted proactive sales and marketing campaign.
- Add a proprietary product range to your existing portfolio.
- Leverage the green recyclable product and related services.
- Leverage the existing client base and create new sales opportunities.
If the business looks of interest, please contact us. We will then forward you a summary on the project together with our Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) / confidentiality undertaking for signature, completion and return. Please Note: If you are interested on behalf of a client, we will need the client to sign the NDA.
Upon receipt of our Confidentiality Undertaking in hard copy form – either by
POST or scanned copy by email – and following approval by our client, we would
be happy to discuss further more detailed information.
Retirement/succesion planning (Handover or term consultancy available)