- £2m to £5m
- Distribution, freight & logistics
- South West England
- 10 June 2019
The company specialises in the provision of comprehensive logistics solutions for the delivery of items across South West England, utilising a highly experienced workforce and well-maintained fleet to provide the highest possible standard of service for its clients.
Working flexibly around the requirements of its clients, the company presents both national and regional clients with a viable and cost-effective method of delivering items throughout the region.
Having built up a strong and highly respected business, our clients are now offering the company for sale as they wish to pursue alternative, unrelated ventures.
- Maintains strong, long-standing relationships with a number of prominent clients, including logistics companies and suppliers across a wide range of sectors, several of which span over 15 years.
- Contracts in place with several key clients, with all active clients providing reliable, repeat custom, ensuring the sustained financial strength of the business.
- Strong management team in place, possessing the necessary skills and knowledge required to manage day-to-day operations and continue growing the business on an ongoing basis.
- Utilises a fully owned fleet of modern vehicles of varying sizes, with a cost price in excess of £1.2 million.
- Operates from ideally located leasehold premises in South West England, benefitting from convenient access to key roads across the region.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Achieved turnover of £3 million in YE18 with an adjusted EBITDA of £475k.
- On course to generate turnover of £3.25 million in YE19, with an adjusted EBITDA of £500k.