- £1m to £2m
- Business services, Engineering, Manufacturing, Miscellaneous
- UK Wide, Outside UK
- 10 July 2019
The company is a specialist manufacturer, providing a comprehensive range of high-performance rail electrical products and cable accessories for prominent organisations and railway projects throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe. Utilising a team of highly qualified engineers and operatives, the business provides tailor-made designs, installations and support services that are designed to help reduce risk and improve cost effectiveness.
Holding the ISO 9001:2015 certification, the company is renowned for its technical expertise, innovation and high-quality standards.
The Director is now offering the business for sale to facilitate his retirement plans.
- A well-regarded business in operation for more than 25 years.
- Products are fully approved by high-profile public sector bodies in the rail industry.
- Caters to major rail, underground and tramway infrastructure projects.
- Has designed and manufactured a renowned system that is recognised as the preferred solution for future UK railway projects.
- Long-standing, reliable client base, with several key relationships spanning over 20 years, ensuring a continual stream of repeat business.
- Benefits from high levels of in-house expertise across all areas of the business.
- Operates from strategically located leasehold premises in close proximity to major cities and transport links.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- YE 18 turnover of £1.4m with an adjusted EBITDA of £254k.
- Gross profit margin consistently circa 60%.
- Shareholder funds increasing annually.