- £2m to £5m
- Engineering, Manufacturing
- South East England, South West England, Outside UK
- 06 April 2019
Outstanding opportunity to acquire a full service mechanical and civil engineering contractor with a loyal and diverse customer base, a growing order book, operating in market segments underpinned by resilient growth drivers demonstrating rapidly increasing demand.
The company offers a full service package, with the ability to deliver projects from design and fabrication to civil engineering and installation, and a reputation for quality, initiative and timely service delivery.
With projects carried out across the UK, the company has a highly desirable client base of blue-chip companies spanning commercial building construction, shop fitting, aggregates supply and civil engineering plant companies.
The sale offers an outstanding acquisition opportunity for other engineering or construction companies and/or investors looking for a reliable business already generating strong returns and poised for rapid earnings growth and revenue streams.
- Services: Construction, metal fabrication, mechanical assembly & repair, supply of structural steels, design and installation.
- Provides turnkey solutions on a sub-contracted or main-contractor basis.
- Based on South Coast. Operates across the UK.
- Project include: Commercial property construction, Shop fitting for retail and leisure sectors, Civil engineering plant fabrication, construction and maintenance, Power flooring and brush finished flooring.
- High level of repeat business, accounting for over 75% of revenue.
- Loyal and highly skilled team of engineers in an established organisational structure.
- Consistent investment in new equipment and a proactive approach to training.
- Fully equipped industrial facilities, capable of fabricating steel structures on-site.
- Employees: 4 directors and 30 members of staff.
- Freehold premises: 10,556 sq.ft (7,307 sq.ft operations + 3,249 sq.ft. offices).
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- The forecast for the next financial year, to 30th June 2019 is in excess of £4.25m.
- Directors’ replacement costs are accounted for within the Adjusted EBITDA.