- £2m to £5m
- Business services, Miscellaneous, Professional & financial
- UK Wide, Outside UK
- 10 October 2019
A national, commercial practice with overseas service delivery and deployment.
Established for over 30 years and has a strong track record of self-financing from its inception.
Has a reputation for delivering a professional, high-quality service both nationally and internationally.
The shareholders are now offering the business for sale to facilitate the growth of the company under the impetus of a new owner.
- Works with 35 active clients, 85% of whom offer repeat and reliable custom.
- The company holds ISO 9000 accreditation and is a RICS regulated firm due to
its excellent service offering.
- The management team has the capability of running the company on a day-today
- Embraces works of all sizes and complexities, undertaking a diverse range of
world class projects and working to ensure the highest possible results are
- Operates from three leasehold premises throughout the UK.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Historic average turnover of £3.34m at 25.3% gross profit, with £216k EBITDA.
- YE19 projected EBITDA of £237k.
AA YE18 shareholder funds of £685k.
- Projected turnover of £3.7m, with an EBITDA of £328k.