- £1m to £2m
- Business services, Miscellaneous, Professional & financial
- South East England
- 21 May 2019
The company provides a range of core services including building surveying,quantity surveying, project management, principal designer, space planning / BIM,and mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) services.
There is a strong second-tier management in place, which is highly experienced due to over 100 years of experience in the surveying sector.
Our clients are offering the business for sale to facilitate growth under the impetus of new ownership and would be willing to remain for a handover period post-sale, subject to negotiation.
- Serves 74 clients from a range of sectors including local authorities,universities, residential and commercial.
- Benefits from many long-standing client relationships of over 20 years.
- New projects are continually being won.
- Accreditations and certifications include RICS, Constructionline, CHAS, ISO9001, ISO 14001 and CSCS.
- Operates from 4,900 sq ft premises owned by the shareholders and rented to the company; our clients are flexible as to including these on a leasehold basis.
- Room for growth via introduction of complementary services such as structural and civil engineering, facilities management and general practice surveying.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Achieved FY18 turnover of £1.08m with an EBITDA of £187k.
- On track to achieve a budget turnover of £1.25m in FY19.