- £2m to £5m
- Business services, Miscellaneous, Retail & wholesale
- UK Wide
- 10 July 2019
The company offers an extensive range of quality plant,machinery and equipment for hire or sale, operating as a one-stop shop for all of its clients’ unique requirements.
Utilising a highly experienced team, the company provides reliable equipment from respected manufacturers, ensuring that its clients are supplied with the most effective equipment for their individual projects.
Since its incorporation, the company has experienced considerable growth, developing a culture focused on discipline, training and well-managed cash flow, which has facilitated the development of a strong workforce and long-standing relationships with loyal clients.
Our clients are now offering the company for sale as part of their retirement plans.
- Operates nationally across a diverse range of sectors, with particular prevalence in the utilities, manufacturing, engineering and fabrication markets.
- Over 170 active clients, approximately 95% of whom provide reliable, repeat business, with some relationships spanning over 40 years.
- No reliance on any individual client to supply over 7% of turnover.
- Highly experienced and long-standing team in place, possessing the skills and expertise required to manage day-to-day operations on an ongoing basis.
- Operates from premises based in the Midlands, with leasehold and freehold options available.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Achieved turnover of £2.86 million in YE18, with an adjusted EBITDA in excess of £740k.
- Consistently strong adjusted EBITDA margin, reaching 25% each year for several years.
- Owns plant and machinery with a combined cost of £1 million.
- Turnover is on course to exceed £2.8 million in YE19.