the UK marketplace for company sales

Premium brands used car dealership

£2m to £5m
Automotive, Motor dealerships
West Midlands
21 June 2024

Business description

Located in Birmingham, the company is a premium used car dealership with a history dating back to 2013. The company's core business activities revolve around the sale of high-value, high-margin vehicles, with 80% of its sales comprising BMW, Audi, and Mercedes models. The remaining 20% of vehicles sold encompass a range of luxury marques, including high-end Porsches, Ferraris, and Bentleys, as well as more affordable options. 

Its comprehensive service comprises a meticulous AA-approved 128-point check, under-vehicle videos, and at least a 6-month MOT on all vehicles sold.

This dedication to customer satisfaction has earned the company an outstanding reputation in the regional used car dealership market with a 5/5 rating on AutoTrader and a 4.9/5 rating on Google Reviews, which has in turn translated into significant and consistent revenue growth – from £538,526 in 2020 to £3.6 million in 2023.

Operating with a lean workforce of six staff members, the company advertises its vehicles through the company's website, AA, AutoTrader, and other relevant online portals.

Looking to the future, the company is well-positioned to expand into other vehicle segments such as 4x4s and motorbikes, while renewing its focus on the high-growth electric vehicle segment.


  • High retail margin niche, with a focus on BMWs, Audis and Mercedes;
  • Exceptional revenue growth, from £538,526 in 2020 to £3.6 million in 2023, buoyed by a busy used car market;      
  • A trusted name on Birmingham’s premium used car scene, with a 5/5 AutoTrader score;       
  • Scope for expansion, e.g. through improved marketing, expansion into other vehicle segments, and expansion in the high-growth EV segment.


Turnover (£'000) Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
2020 (Actual) 538,526 22,322
2021 (Actual) 1,990,400 -669
2022 (Actual) 2,000,320 38,526
2023 (Actual) 3,621,960 113,088


  • There are ample opportunities for the company’s growth and adaptation in the evolving automotive landscape, including expanding its presence into other vehicle segments like 4x4s and motorbikes, reinforcing its position in the high-growth EV market, and optimising its product mix to focus on models offering the highest retail margins.

Prospective purchasers

  • Interested parties will be required to sign an NDA.

Additional information

• Leasehold premises available, pending agreement.

Contacting the person who posted this opportunity

All opportunities on this website have been posted by advisers, or occasionally by company owners. Deal Opportunities Limited is not acting on any of these opportunities.

All the information available to us for this opportunity is shown above. We do not have any additional information.

Please contact the person responsible for this opportunity in order to request further information, or to express an interest in it.

You are not currently logged in to the site. If you are a regular user, please log in before requesting contact details.

Register Log in now Get their contact details without logging in

Log in

Forgot your password? | Don't have an account? Register here

Please submit your contact details

Once submitted, an automated email will be sent to you giving you the full contact details of the person responsible for this opportunity. This is entirely free of charge.

Your contact details:

Businesses for sale