- £0.5m to £1m
- Business services, Miscellaneous, Professional & financial
- UK Wide
- 10 October 2019
The company is a respected private architectural practice, operating across all sectors and providing imaginative, flexible and professional services for high-value projects.
Throughout its time in operation, the company has earned an excellent reputation due to its commitment to delivering exceptional projects that align with its clients’ aspirations whilst operating within all of their time and budget requirements, ensuring the sustained prosperity of the business.
Having built up a strong and highly respected company, the Director is offering the business for sale as part of their retirement plans.
- Successfully trading for over 15 years, with some client relationships remaining in place since inception.
- Utilises extensive in-house expertise to deliver dedicated, creative
architectural solutions for projects valued between £1 million and £80 million
across all sectors.
- Predominantly works with private developers on residential developments,
town centre planning, supermarkets and mixed-use spaces.
- Strong portfolio of prestigious projects, garnering a multitude of awards for the
quality of its offering.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable team in place, possessing the skills and
expertise required to manage day-to-day operations on an ongoing basis. The
current Director is also willing to provide a handover period of up to two years.
- Operates from leasehold premises based in the West Midlands.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Achieved turnover of £830k in YE19.
- For the last three years, the company has invested in long-term projects,
producing effective designs and securing approval for construction. This work
is due to be realised in the near future, with a significant volume of projects due
to commence within the near future.
- As such, the company has secured a strong pipeline for the coming five years,
working on projects with a collective value in excess of £440 million, which will
generate fees in excess of £11 million.