PROJECT FARM TO RESTAURANT
Expect to be appointed as Joint Administrators over the project company in the next few weeks.
The proposed Administrators are seeking bids for the assets and business.
· The Company was incorporated in 2015 and its online marketplace creates a digital food market whereby suppliers can communicate, trade and manage restaurants directly. The business equips chefs with the means to buy locally and support sustainable farming.
· Pre pandemic the Company achieved turnover of £4.8m and was heading to breakeven.
· A Company Voluntary Arrangement was proposed, approved and completed successfully such that all sums due from trade suppliers are settled.
· The Company’s main creditor is a £250,000 CBILS loan.
· The Company is approaching breakeven however management’s view is that the business is susceptible to further Covid-19 disruptions and a sale to a third party would be beneficial.
· The Company currently has 60 active restaurant customers and 30 consumer customers.
Interested parties should sign an NDA. Expressions of interest for the business and assets are required by 5pm on 22 October 2021 with indicative offers to be received by 5pm on 26 October 2021.
All opportunities on this website have been posted by advisers, or occasionally by company owners. Deal Opportunities Limited is not acting on any of these opportunities.
All the information available to us for this opportunity is shown above. We do not have any additional information.
Please contact the person responsible for this opportunity in order to request further information, or to express an interest in it.
Live events & experiential marketing business
Subscriber-based financial trading survey and opinion platform.
Online digital food market whereby suppliers can communicate, trade and manage restaurants directly.
A trading fintech that offers a pre-paid currency card for international travel offering offering excellent exchange rates and a proven business model.
Founded in 2011 by a father and son, the brewery has always had a focus on big, characterful flavours. The brewery has since changed hands to another father and son partnership which has seen a rebrand, albeit keeping the same name.