Menu

Deal Opportunities.co.uk

the UK marketplace for company sales

Recruitment - public & private health & social care

Reference
S7327
Turnover
£1m to £2m
Sector(s)
Health & care, Recruitment
Region(s)
UK Wide
Added
16 November 2020

Business description

The company is an established, national supplier of professional recruitment services for major clients in the health and social care sectors, specialising in the provision of skilled healthcare professionals, carers and management staff across a wide range of disciplines. 

Utilising a highly experienced team of Recruitment Consultants, the company works closely with clients and candidates to fill permanent professional employment positions as efficiently as possible, whilst providing the best possible standard of service for all parties, which has contributed to the longevity of its relationships and the strength of its reputation. 

Having built up a respected and efficient business the owner is now offering the company for sale as they wish to spend more time abroad and with their family.

Highlights

  • Works with over 1,000 active clients, both directly and through prestigious framework agreements, including the NHS and leading UK care groups. 
  • Benefits from a high volume of repeat business, with 70% of the company’s client base having retained its services for several years, and some relationships having remained in place since the foundation of the business. 
  • The company has developed a comprehensive, bespoke candidate database, featuring over 55,000 candidates based across the UK with a wide range of specialist skills. 
  • Highly experienced and long-standing management team in place, possessing the drive, skills and expertise required to effectively manage day-to-day operations on an ongoing basis. 
  • Operates nationally from leasehold premises based in North East England. 
  • Scope for significant further expansion by gaining additional framework agreements, some of which are currently being tendered, and by implementing a focused sales and marketing strategy.

Financials

Turnover (£'000) Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
2018 (Actual) 1,841 601
2019 (Actual) 1,508 391
2020 (Actual) 1,165 294
2021 (Actual) 1,710 533
2022 (Forecast) 2,010 728
  • Achieved turnover of £1.16 million in YE20, with an adjusted EBITDA of £295k.
  • Nursing and managerial recruitment services accounted for approximately 80% of turnover in the last year, with the remaining 20% being supplied from hospital recruitment. 
  • The company has recently been awarded two major framework agreements with a minimum term of two years, ensuring the sustained prosperity of the business for the foreseeable future. 
  • As such, turnover is projected to reach £1.7 million in YE21, with adjusted EBITDA rising to £535k.

Contacting the person who posted this opportunity

All opportunities on this website have been posted by advisers, or occasionally by company owners. Deal Opportunities Limited is not acting on any of these opportunities.

All the information available to us for this opportunity is shown above. We do not have any additional information.

Please contact the person responsible for this opportunity in order to request further information, or to express an interest in it.

You are not currently logged in to the site. If you are a regular user, please log in before requesting contact details.

Register Log in now Get their contact details without logging in

Log in

Forgot your password? | Don't have an account? Register here

Please submit your contact details

Once submitted, an automated email will be sent to you giving you the full contact details of the person responsible for this opportunity. This is entirely free of charge.

Your contact details:

Businesses for sale