- £2m to £5m
- Business services, Miscellaneous, Technology
- North West England
- 16 May 2019
The company is a battery collection specialist, offering comprehensive recovery and recycling solutions for industrial clients with high-volume hazardous battery waste.
Utilising specialist technology and an expertly trained workforce, the business provides an environmentally friendly, cost-effective approach and is renowned for its safe, secure and efficient service.
With its extensive in-house expertise and state-of-the art recycling facility, the company has experienced fantastic organic growth over the years, attracting prominent clients from a wide variety of sectors and growing into a leading specialist.
The shareholders are now offering the business for sale to facilitate retirement.
- Family-run company in operation for more than 45 years.
- Highly skilled and expert workforce with low staff turnover.
- Caters to a broad range of industries, including automotive, construction,renewable energy and IT.
- Committed to remaining compliant with all government safety regulations and has multiple licences that enable it to handle an assortment of hazardous waste materials.
- Strong potential to expand due to excellent reputation as a reliable and professional provider of safe, compliant and hassle-free recycling solutions.
- Benefits from high rates of repeat business.
- Operates from strategically located leasehold premises in close proximity to key transport links.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- YE18 turnover circa £2.8m.
- Achieved EBITDA of £92k in YE18.
- Strong balance sheet with shareholder’s funds of circa £122k.