- £1m to £2m
- Automotive, Manufacturing, Miscellaneous, Retail & wholesale
- 08 May 2019
The company is a specialist in car engine parts remanufacturing and distribution, as well as diesel particulate filter cleaning.
The company has built up an excellent reputation since its foundation, with the strength of its workforce, including a strong second-tier management team, and service offering enabling it to maintain a long-standing client base.
Our clients are offering the business for sale to pursue alternative, unrelated ventures and would be willing to remain for a handover period post-sale, subject to negotiations.
- Over 1,000 active clients, gaining repeat business from all.
- Serves automotive after-market parts distributors, car retailers/dealerships and independent repairers.
- Client relationships are long-standing, with a number having been in place since the company’s inception.
- Operates from 5,000 sq ft leasehold premises, with room for expansion.
- Growth highly achievable through the development of a larger range of original equipment for sale.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- FY18 turnover of £1.50m, with an EBITDA of £378k.
- Projected FY19 turnover of £2.20m, with an EBITDA of circa £600k.
- Gross profit margins consistently circa 50%.