- £10m to £25m
- Construction, Miscellaneous, Service industries
- London, South East England, South West England
- 28 November 2019
The company is a specialist interior contractor, providing the supply and installation of partitions, ceilings, joinery and doorsets to clients and main contractors within the commercial sector.
Recently achieved CHAS contractor H&S assessment and SafeContractor approvals.
The shareholders are offering the business for sale to release capital from the company and introduce a new owner to further aid growth of the company.
- The company provides the design and build of commercial interiors to a high standard, having gained the BSI registration ISO 14001:2004 in 2016.
- The business is the approved contractor for its top 15 clients.
Strong second-tier management team in place, able to undertake the exiting Directors’ roles and jointly operate the business successfully.
Brands include Knauf, Ecophon, SAS and Armstrong.
High retention rate reached, with clients holding long-standing relationships of over 10 years.
Operates within London and southern counties.
Freehold premises, with shareholders flexible to offering as either freehold or leasehold.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- FY18 exceeded £17m turnover, with an adjusted EBITDA of circa £1.2m.
- FY19 projected turnover of £19.4m, with an adjusted EBITDA of £1.5m.
Shareholder funds of £316k.