- £5m to £10m
- Construction, Creative industries
- South East England
- 08 April 2019
The company provides several key services, originally focusing on the design and build of interior offices. Over the years it has evolved to incorporate services such as refurbishment and construction services to end-users and landlords.
The company undertakes projects of all sizes, tailoring its services to suit the scale and budget requirements of its clients and offering solutions such as commercial relocation.
Our clients are offering the business for sale to pursue alternative, unrelated ventures and would be willing to remain for a handover period post-sale.
- Established for circa 20 years.
- Serves professional and commercial clients from a range of sectors including end-user office occupiers, end-user residential developers, architects, project managers and landlords.
- Gains circa 90% of new custom on an annual basis owing to its strong reputation.
- Operates from premises owned by the shareholders.
- Accreditations, certifications and approvals include SafeContractor, ISO 9001,CQMS and Federation of Master Builders.
- Room for growth via securing ongoing maintenance contracts and the sale of furniture and ancillary items.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- FY18 turnover of circa £5.3m.
- FY19 outturn turnover of £6.8m with an EBIT of £1.3m.
- Projected 176% increase in gross profit from FY18 to FY19.