- £2m to £5m
- Business services, Creative industries, Manufacturing, Miscellaneous, Service industries
- South West England
- 10 June 2019
The company is a highly reputable provider of bespoke storage solutions for commercial and industrial clients throughout the South West. Possessing high levels of expertise and an extensive, versatile product range, the company is renowned for its high-quality standards and receptive service offering.
Encompassing the design, manufacture and installation of its products, the company is committed to optimising retail, warehouse and office spaces.
The shareholders are now offering the business for sale to facilitate the Managing Director’s retirement plans.
- Highly profitable company, achieving turnover of more than £3m in YE17.
- Well-established company in operation for over 50 years.
- Products include industrial shelving and racking, office storage, lockers and the design and installation of mezzanine floors.
- Has developed a user-friendly e-commerce facility that enables clients to purchase its products online.
- Long-standing client base comprising high-profile organisations that provide the company with reliable, repeat custom.
- Benefits from high levels of in-house expertise across all areas of the business.
- Operates from strategically located freehold premises holding a market value of circa £1m.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- FY18 turnover of £2.73m with an EBITDA of circa £506k.
- Shareholder funds increasing from £1.31m in FY16 to £1.67m in FY18.