- £2m to £5m
- Construction, Engineering, Professional & financial
- UK Wide, Outside UK
- 14 October 2019
An IRATA registered contractor specialising in difficult access, structural, renewables and geotechincal solutions.
Offers a number of services, including structural repairs and strengthening,
refurbishment works, rope access and inspections.
Our clients are offering the company for sale to facilitate further growth under the impetus of new ownership.
- Developed techniques for difficult access situations for railway viaducts and
wind turbine generators.
- Has 30 clients, with 60% providing ongoing, reliable revenue.
- Holds memberships with the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association and the
Diamond Drilling and Sawing Association.
- Certified to the RISQS scheme, ISO 9001 and ISO 45001.
- Operates from 18,522 sq ft freehold premises.
- Candidate available to undertake a senior-level management position.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Generated a FY18 turnover in excess of £2m.
- Adjusted EBITDA of £356k in the same year.