- £0.5m to £1m
- Distribution, freight & logistics, Electricity, gas & water supply, Miscellaneous
- North East England
- 13 March 2019
The company is a highly reputable supplier specialising in the provision of Calor Gas, camping equipment, gas-related appliances and other various industrial goods.
Operating from a state-of-the-art showroom and storage facility, the business is recognised as a leading nationwide distributor and has established a strong reputation for its comprehensive product offering and innovative project solutions.
Throughout its trading history, the business has developed an influential presence in the industry, building a loyal client base and attracting prominent companies and projects in the North East.
The shareholders are now offering the business for sale to facilitate retirement.
- A well-established company in operation for over 30 years.
- Renowned for the quality of its stock and the extensive range of its products.
- Strong potential to expand further across the UK due to prominence of brand and local reputation.
- Maintains partnerships with some of the most prominent manufacturers in the industry.
- Huge online presence with three modern websites and an easy-to-navigate e-commerce facility.
- Frequent levels of repeat business, with several of its clients working with the company for over 15 years.
- Strategically located premises holding a market value of circa £150k, to be included in the sale on a freehold basis.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- FY19 turnover circa £987k.
- Achieved FY19 adjusted EBITDA of £123k.
- Strong balance sheet with shareholders’ funds surpassing £260k.