- £0.5m to £1m
- Creative industries, Distribution, freight & logistics, Retail & wholesale
- UK Wide, Outside UK
- 12 February 2020
The company is a supplier of glazes, paints and other materials used in the manufacture of ceramics, working with clients that range from large-scale
manufacturers through to schools, craft shops and individual crafters.
Supplying an extensive pallet of colours, the company also provides a colour matching service to its clients.
After 11 years of operation, the shareholders are now offering the business for sale to facilitate their retirement.
- Many long-standing client relationships surpassing 10 years.
- Over 100 active clients, 98% of whom provide reliable, repeat business.
- Clients include large-scale manufacturers of hotelware and dinnerware.
- Strong second-tier management team.
- Operates from ideally located rented premises owned by the shareholders.
- Strong pipeline of future work valued at circa £90k.
- Excellent opportunities for growth, including development of sales and
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Turnover of £831k in YE19 with an EBITDA of £191k.
- Turnover of £566k in YE18.
- Average gross profit margin of 54%.