- £0.5m to £1m
- Education, Miscellaneous, Professional & financial
- UK Wide, Outside UK
- 02 September 2019
The company specialises in the provision of training system consultancy services in the rail and transport industries, covering a wide range of areas in relation to performance, training and research.
Benefitting from a highly experienced team, a comprehensively developed service offering and an excellent reputation, the company has established a prominent position within its market and maintained strong relationships with prestigious, blue-chip clients.
Having built up a strong and highly respected business, our client is offering the company for sale as part of their retirement plans.
- Specialises in the delivery of bespoke solutions including operational training, rolling stock training and support of technology-based training solutions, including simulation.
- Works with a number of respected industry bodies to provide accredited training solutions, including NVQ and IOSH courses.
- Operating internationally, the company works with a diverse selection of clients,which predominantly include train operating companies, manufacturers and third-party training providers.
- Strong client retention rates, with 80% of active clients, including a number of blue-chip companies, providing reliable, repeat business.
- Highly experienced team of directly employed and self-employed staff, with potential upper-level management successions within the current team.
- Operates from ideally located leasehold premises in South East England.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Achieved turnover in excess of £805k, with an EBITDA of £185k.
- The company has a growing presence in Europe, with sales to clients based in Spain and France accounting for 30% of turnover in 2018.